Tuesday 4 October 2011

True to my word .... heres another one :)

Well I said I would try blogging more and scrapping more so heres another LO Ive done for "Scrap the Boys" the criteria was to add a handmade embellishment . I used a lollipop from Charms creations and added it to a doily to make a sun, and also made some little clouds myself from felt and wadding, and also a cute little owl. I used an old photo of when my boys were little and had there cousin over to play they were so cute back then. I must say they are beautiful BIG boys now!!
I had these gorgeous stickers I bought from Handmade by Suzanne and had to use them :)
They are Kaiser craft "Little Toot"



3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute page!!! Love all the hand-cut elements you have added to the page. Thanks for joining in at STB!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page!! I have loads of photos like that too. The charms creations lollipop is perfect. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulou take on the challenge ..thanks for playing along at STB

    ReplyDelete