Saturday 14 May 2011

Canvas painting weekend.. (On the She Art bandwagon)

Saturday night I went to Charmanes house for a scrappy night or should I say canvas night..he he with Bronny, Kerry and Treens dropped in for awhile too.
We made lovely canvases had a few wines, nibbles, dinner and lots of laughs and a had a really great time.
Here is my art work results..
On Sunday when I picked my 10yo daughter up from her sleep over with a friend I showed her my works of art and of course she wanted to have a go and this is her take
Only problem is now I want to do MORE but its so hard with a 3yo getting into all your paint and glue might have to put it on hold for now :) And a BIG thank you to Bronny for all your help your a legend!!
Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. fabulous canvases Jodie!!! sounds like a great night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie, these are just gorgeous... !!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are ALL fabulous Jodster!!! so glad you've been having fun with them!!! xoxo Charm

    ReplyDelete