Wednesday 4 May 2011

Scrappy News!!

Started scrapbooking about 5 years ago now although havent done alot of it in that time. Until I met Charmane Koch and she introduced me to "Chat with Charm" forum. Now im loving it!!! I have entered quite a few challenges not expecting to win anything just doing it for the fun. But I was sooo excited when I won a random draw at Artastic. Look out when I win for real or get on a DT or even get published!!!
Aahhhh the dreams...lol
Anyway this month I have one challenge up so far White with one. I have added a photo so you can check it out...
Its very orange :)
Hope you like it!!

6 comments:

  1. It all just works so well that cuter than cute photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layering under you photo Jodie, great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww such a cute puppy, and love what you did on the LO Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness jodie... this is WAYYYY TOOO CUTE!!!! the orange is just awesome and that pic is gorge!!! love it !!! xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw LOVE the flower and CONGRATS on your win too!!!! xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey J
    congrats on your blog!
    Love your WW1 layout
    well done hon

    ReplyDelete