Tuesday 15 November 2011

Busy day at the shop!!

This time of year is soooo busy for me! We own a gift shop and of course with Xmas around the corner it is just starting to buzz..... No time for scrapping just at the moment :(

Thought I would share with everyone what Ive been up to today with my busy day ....

With Xmas closing in fast we have been stocking up and have been getting ready for the BIG xmas rush!! I spent several hours today displaying some gorgeous "Serenade" handbags in our window and doing a Xmas window display. Cant see the tinsel or xmas decorations in this piccy though...lol


We also have these beautiful scrappy wooden carved albums that would make a beautiful gift. Not cheap though I should add.... We have bought 2 ourselves and had them personalised with names/dates as a wedding gift. Our friends just looved them :)



Anyway better get off here and finish my housework before another long day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...those albums are amazing and all those handbags........heaven!!

    ReplyDelete