Sunday 13 November 2011

Yummy Yummy Jelly slice!!!

Been busy over the weekend spending time with my family from Brisbane whilst they are over visiting. So I made them my yummy scrummy Jelly Slice. Thought I would share the recipe with you all:


JELLY SLICE
Base:
2 Cups crushed biscuits
6 oz Butter (melt & mix)

Filling:
Tin condensed milk
Juice of 2 large lemons
2 dstpns gelatine dissolved in 3/4 cup boiling water,
mix well and spread over base

Topping:
2 packs red jelly made as directed on package, cool and then pour over filling.

Place into a tupperware slice n store container or similar to it..
Then........
You need to refrigerate each layer for about 10 mins inbetween layers.
GOOD LUCK!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recipe!
    I've got 4 kids too - 2 boys, 2 girls ;0)
    I'll have to try this one!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. For an adult version you could put a little vodka in the red jelly. hee hee

    ReplyDelete